Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Final Poject










This project is something I have thought of for many ideas, and it was pretty cool to make up a logo and sort of have it come to fruition. I started with the logo as a circle to represent a bag, and I used the green and yellow as fresh bright colors, to add a more positive spin to trash. Through out the brochure, business card and letterhead, I tried to keep the fun, fresh approach when marrying them all together to look professional and unified. In my opinion, I think I did a pretty good job. I kept the same fonts throughout, as well as color, patterns, themes and shapes. After much frustration, hard work and determination, I am very happy with the way my final project turned out. I learned a lot, and will hopefully use it in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment